What is better than chili and nesting? It's currently cold and rainy in Stafford and so we're going to cuddle up with our chili bowls this evening. Eric has the weekends off...praise the Lord! So we're able to spend time together. I went to Target today and got things for the baby, diaper genie, onesies, etc. It was fun going through the isle and picking things out for him. It's even better that I can mark those things off the list now. This afternoon I've been nestling around his room, organizing and getting everything ready. I'm so excited to meet the little guy!
We started attending a new church that we really like and we are now in a home group. What a blessing! It's a twenty somethings mixed group, and we really like it. We feel like we're finally getting roots here in Stafford. I'm also attending a ladies bible study on Thursday mornings at the chapel on base. It's wonderful because there are ladies that have been in the Marine Corps for a long time that have a lot of wisdom to impart. The Lord has his hand in all that we do! Well, that's all for now. Have a great weekend!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment