I love autumn, the changing of the leaves and the smell in the air that signifies a new change. Autumn is the dying of the leaves and preparation for winter, but it's still new to me. I love it. I thank God that he gives us different seasons to enjoy...smart thinking Lord!
We've lived here in Stafford for over two months and we're enjoying it immensely. Eric started The Basic School today, so for the next six months he'll be learning and training to be a Marine Corps Officer. I'm so proud of him! I'm substitute teaching for the school district and anxiously anticipating the birth of our son. I've got only a couple of months left, and I'm enjoying every minute of being pregnant. It's an amazing experience! I have a doctor's appointment today, so I'll get to hear baby's heartbeat and see how he's progressing. We're meeting new friends and thankfully God has introduced us to several Christian friends. What a blessing! I'll continue to update on this blog and post pictures. God Bless!
Faith and Eric
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment